Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Another 'ugly truth'

Not everyone can accept the truth. I have my past, and i wish can bring this along to grave. But still i have told someone who is having relationship with me. I know it isn't can be accepted easily and there will be a gap between us in the future. Just like a scar on your body. Although the pain has gone, but still can feel the pain. And this feeling will not end so easily...

I have done my part to be honest. I wish she could understand me. And i understand her feeling that it isn't can be accepted easily. I have been told that i'm silly to be honest. But still i do it again. Maybe this time i will not have good ending with my honesty, but i still believe that i will have it in the next time. I believe honesty is very important in between two person who will live together in the future.

Girls always think that, lie cover by lies is better than truth. And i have experience in such situation before which i prefer another party lies to me rather than tell me the truth. But i would say that telling the truth will settle the problem soon enough than cover a lie with lies, and it will not so pain as discover the truth by self.

I have now found a reliable partner. I wish we will go through everything in our life. Not easy to meet someone you like, not easy to meet someone you like and in the same time he/she likes you, not easy for a couple live together, not easy to live together till the end of the live. So much we have to learn. We can gain knowledge from books by study, but not the wisdom about life. We have to experience it by ourself  and make decision. And decisions will make our life so different with others. We will learn about 'life' together and we will found the true meaning about 'life', not from books but from our experience.

THE END

I LOVE YOU, Dear ! And i always do...

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think your significant other will forgive what you have done in the past. Not everyone is perfect but honesty is something that not much people will have it ^^