Friday, March 12, 2010

My New story has begun ^^

wow...nearly half a month din post anything... quite busy... busying for assignment, busying for test and of course busying for game ^^
My programming is dead >.<
So damn cant understand what the lecturer teach... i think she never teach before...

We message to each other since Chinese New Year that week.
Never thought we will walk together as now.
I think we have started yesterday, but i haven't ask her officially.
But i will ^^

Last week i were keep thinking if i should grab her hand or not...
But seems that i can't hold myself when i get near her.
So i did it yesterday.

What story will i get next ?? i wonder...
Tomorrow we will go out for movie ^^ Full of expectation.

Didn't tell anyone except fish and my roommate. Cause i know they will not say anything that i dun like to hear. Haha ! ^^

I think my story with M has comes to the end.
We seems look like stranger more than any type of friend in this world.
Just wish her happy ^^ Sadness leaves her alone, please ^^

THE END

Forgot to mention her name. Her name is Chung ^^
Can't tell u full oo... haha ! ^^

3 comments:

孤寂の榆 said...

yer...u din tell me... T.T

wkjun said...

nw u kno liao lor sweet heart ^^

Anonymous said...

Hi sweetheart. How are you? Nice to meet you ^^