Thursday, March 25, 2010

Likes or loves ?

2more weeks will be enter the study week. After a week of 'study week' or maybe relaxing week, then will be my final exam. Really no idea how to face the exam since no input at all for some of the subject. I'll be dead this time... If you ever seen me, I'm sure you are seeing ghost, haha !

My friend suddenly throw me a question, "Do you like her?", "Ya, i like her very much!", "You like her, but not love her". Then, he leaves. My brain asking me question again... "Like her or love her?", "isn't love comes by like?", "I did think it over and over, I won't regret, right ?"... No answer... I think i will discover it myself soon.

What different between 'like' and 'love'? If i dare to sacrifice for her, is that means i love her very much ?
Who can differentiate it ? Myself? Maybe I am very easy to be influenced, but it doesn't mean that I now want to pull out. No! I have think it all over again and again, I will never regret, and i have no doubt with the decision i made. But still, these questions from my brain, i feel so interested and hope to found the answers.
I'm not alone to discover the answer.

THE END

We will discover it together :-)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

So do you like her or love her?