Friday, November 6, 2009

I met her

5th Nov 2009
i went to main cam by bus at about 12.30, planned to take the account book (buku saham), take lunch and see my marks for my mathematics.

i 1st went to take my account book, then i straightly go to take lunch ( i forgot to see my marks ! ^^ )

i saw her classmate.. i wonder.. will i meet her here ?
i din see her around. maybe will be arrive at 2pm.
her classmate all studying, later sure got exam.

so.. i just go take my lunch and eat..
after i finish my lunch.. then i walk to the bus stop, to take bus back to hostel.

the bus came. i saw her on the bus. but i think she din notice me..
i walk to the bus another side. she were sitting the row near the bus door.
i walk to the bus driver site from behind.. maybe i still cant face her..
i wait her walk down the bus, then only i get into the bus.

on the bus, i met my friends.. while chatting with them, i'm struggling..
want o wish her good luck ?? too common ..
wish her all the best ?? it's all the same ...

finally i sent her a message '考试加油! '
then she reply 'thx ! :-) '

i think .... already a week over.. she din put the smile face in the message she sent to me. maybe past 2weeks already... i .. so hard to describe the feeling, watching the smile face.. happy ? mix with sad ? with disappointment? a little bit grateful ? (for replying me with a smile face)
actually is i think too much ...

then i reply with a smile face ' :-) '
and she reply 'u too'
i reply then 'dun worry'
and she reply 'be happy'
i reply then 'i will'

THE END


she said... sometimes we should not too stubborn on looking for answer ..
I'm learning :-)

0 comments: