Monday, November 23, 2009

My dad

still remember during the primary school, my dad fetch me to school by motocycle.
on the road, he talk a lot to me...
my future, my studies, teach me this teach me that...
still remember he said, 'the old time, parents din tell me all this...'
so, he hope he can use himself as a guidance for me, so that i can be a successful man in the future,
at least i have a happy family and no worry about the income, so he always remind me to study hard.

'you should do what you should, in every stages of your age' he said, always ...
when you are 7 years old, you study in primary school.
when you are 13years old, you study in secondary school.
when you are 19years old, u study University.
when you are....

but he never say how old i am, is the time to have a girl friend...
he just say, 'when you come out work.'

of course, i din listen, haha !

when he is serious, he very mature,
when he is playful, he very funny...
in the old times, he very straight,
but getting tolerate with us since we are growing up ...

my family...
all very funny , haha !
wish them happy always !
and stay healthy !

THE END

0 comments: