Monday, November 23, 2009

Birthday wish

Friday, 20Dec2009, 7.43pm

She message me...
she wish me happy birthday, it is my lunar calendar birthday.

i was shock... 'how come she knows ?'
i go check the calendar, is there any ways to check someone birthday?
nope ... i can't
then i finally figure out, her birthday just 3days after my birthday, sure she knows lor ....

really impresive... really din expect any friend will wish me for my lunar birthday, cause they never know, and even my best friend, i oso din tell them, or even they ask....
maybe it is fate for me to meet her...
know that she is good, but cannot having her...
maybe she treat her friend very nice, but not her boy friend, haha !
anyway, wish her Happy Birthday !
cause today is her lunar birthday.
but, she says in her blog that she will not happy, cause there will be something happen,
but she din mention what is going on....
just wish her all the best ...
i will help if you call me, and if i am able,
we are friend, right ? ^^

THE END

27Oct2009 02.33am 'Actually since early i ardy tell you we are frend.Izzit? ' she message me ...

0 comments: