Saturday, November 14, 2009

Going back home ^^

Before i finish my exam, i were thinking... how would i spend my holiday ...
i want ... go clubbing ! haha ! ^^ never been there before...
go to penang and KL, wana asking friend come out, wana drive in drive out, apply passport, so that i can go singapore, anytime ! haha ! ^^

but after exam... feel so lazy... feel like just wana stay at home...
last night she message me, asking for chat...
i think frm 12am till 4am.. around that...

every message have to think carefully... before send to her... haha ! so stupid...
lot of question want ask, but just keep remind me not to ask... try to be cool ! haha ! ^^
but i think not so successful... but i think it's a good try...^^

what's my plan, she ask...
i just simple answer... 'no plan'...

my senior, sam, going to move into same house/hostel with her.
what will going to happen in the next sem, i wonder.... haha ! ^^

sam says, will move her stuff in this morning.
and she says their house is veeeery thirty ! haha !
and she message me to not to telling them about she complaining their house ! haha !

last night dinner with sam and simon, he is my coursemate, and even now...
eh... although from different block, but can consider as same house living together.
he will only go back when he want to bath and sleep.

i keep so hard myself not to ask about... 'did u call her, M ?'
finally i din ask...
'dun ask, dun ask...' keep repeating to myself ...
why so love to become busybody ... haha !

before planning my holiday... i think i should plan how to go through today.
sleep at 5am, i think, wake up at 10am something...
now so sleepy... maybe just play game till night, then pack up my stuff, sleep,
then go back ! haha ! ^^

THE END

0 comments: