Monday, November 2, 2009

20 years old birthday ! ^^

1st of Nov is my birthday ! ^^ i had received 26 messages in fb n 14 msgs in my hp ^^
my frnd frm ipoh who went to kampar even call me leh.. haha ! ^^
thx oo...

Tat nite... my frnds n i went to d corner outsite d hostel for dinner.
bout at 10pm, we finish eating, we go b to our hostel.

we were told tat we hav a briefing frm our seniors, bout 2mr, 2nd Nov exam, my 1st paper, which is TITAS. i were plan to go b hostel without goin tat briefing...

then we come to pondok, then i plan to tel my frnds tat im goin upstairs ...

suddenly, my frnd take out a birthday cake.. i were shock leh...^^


then they start singing d birthday song ! ^^
Tis is d pic wif all my frnds ! ^^
unfortunately.... we din take pic for d cake ... :-(

he is 'ah hong', 25th oct is his birhday, bt every1 went home... so din celebrate for him ..
bt nvm ... we celebrate together ba ! ^^

Pic wif my frnds ^^






0 comments: